Educating for the best results
VELLICHOR RISK has been providing Hostile Environment, First Aid, Military, Police and Specialist Training for its clients in multiple domestic and austere locations. Vellichor demonstrates an unparalleled ability among our peers to perform quality training services provided by skilled and responsive personnel to fully meet all contractual requirements. We deliver “turn-key” training solutions to companies operating in remote and often hostile environments throughout Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, South America. We have achieved our success by blending our technical, training and operational expertise with our strong commitment to deliver world class solutions for our clients.
VELLICHOR RISK directors have been delivering cost effective Training Programs globally since 2003. Unlike many other companies, VELLICHOR RISK trainers are permanently on the ground in hostile and challenging environments and as such we also have the capability to deliver Training Programs directly on the ground in such areas. VELLICHOR RISK has an extensive global footprint with a specific emphasis in Culturally Sensitive, Conflict and Post-Conflict Countries. VELLICHOR is acquainted to working on Commercial, Government and State-to-State training programs or directly for Host Country Nations in consultation with key international players.
In addition to VELLICHOR’s extensive operational footprint, our ability to source and, more importantly, mobilise and deliver quickly gives us the unique advantage.
VELLICHOR HEFAT Training Has Two Primary Objectives:
- To improve participants’ knowledge of multiple threats present in hostile and challenging environments and being capable of dealing with them in an effective manner;
- To rehearse and practice safety and security procedures according to specific threats.
- Awareness of threats, risks, and personal security
- Risk management Process and Mission Security Planning (MSP)
- Mobile security: Safety and security procedures for vehicle movement
- Management of threats related to gatherings, protests, demonstrations, and riots
- Kidnapping, hostage taking, hostage survival
- Weapons, mines, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), and Unexploded Ordinances (UXOs)
- Protection of classified and sensitive information
- Orientation in the Field: Map Reading and Use of Compass and GPS;
- Medical training: health maintenance on mission
- Orientation, communication, four-wheel driving
- VELLICHOR Training Instructors are all former serving members of Tier 1 or Tier 2 Special Forces
- VELLICHOR has over 15 fully qualified, experienced and selected instructors who are capable of delivering HEFAT Training to a world class standard
- VELLICHOR Training Instructors have each been working overseas in hostile environments for a minimum of 20+ years
- VELLICHOR Training Instructors hold recognised teaching qualifications to a minimum of Edexcel Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector (PTLLS) or equivalent
- VELLICHOR Lead First Aid Instructors hold recognised First Aid Instructor Qualifications and can certify students
- VELLICHOR Training Instructors rotate globally working as embedded consultants and security managers in culturally sensitive, conflict, post-conflict, risk-laden environments and delivering training programs throughout the globe to include your offices
- VELLICHOR Training is always a healthy and deliberate mix of theory and practical hands-on lessons and workshops
- VELLICHOR Training is always current and relevant to the fluid risks and threats encountered worldwide